Relish Every Moment!

Thursday, December 27, 2007


This is my emu, BB. Isn't he adorable? He is a rescue animal that we have had for over five years now - very sweet. Who couldn't love that face? He just wanted to say hello.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season, visiting with friends and family, getting refreshed from the busy year. Can you believe how fast the days and years are counting off?! We must really relish every moment!

Here I am relishing the Christmas season and performing just for you :-) Just click on the word Christmas in the previous sentence.

Here is a picture of my twins when they were not quite 2 yrs old and now they will be 29 in a month! What's a mother to do? You could try putting bricks on their heads to keep them from growing, but then they would just probably have flat heads and grow any way! It is so delightful to look at old pictures and remember the sights and sounds of those special times. Such little angels. I had problems conceiving, so they are truly a special gift from God and an answer to many prayers. Unfortunately, I did not get to see my boys for Christmas, but I did get hugs from them to tide me over, over Thanksgiving.

I have not had a chance to get back to the sewing machine. Yesterday I was quite lazy and actually stayed in my pajamas ALL day. I read, ordered the replacement needles for my Babylock Embellisher and surfed the web for sites that offer unique fibers. Joggles has some fun online classes coming up too; so I will probably be signing up for a couple of those. If you have never tried an online class from Joggles, I encourage you to give it a try. It is really fun - lots of great information and inspiration and you can even stay in your pajamas for that too!

I did want to tell you about this fabulous book I got. I purchased this one from Embellishment Village. It is called Creative Embellishments For Paper, Jewelry, Fabric, and More by Sherrill Kahn. I just love it. It is filled with tons of great information, pictures and instructions. It covers everything from fabric and paper to tyvek and fun-foam. Betty Blais of Embellishment Village says "if it is not embellished, it is not finished!" I tend to agree.

0 comments:

 
Creative Blessings of "J O Y" - by Templates para novo blogger