Blessings of sunshine and friends

Thursday, December 13, 2007





This post will be quick. It has been another long day of interviews for home health care, doctor's visits, meals, meds, etc. I was so thankful to see the sun today. Here is a pic from the living room of the mountains in the distance and BLUE sky. I think God knew exactly what I needed - a breathe of cool, fresh air and to be able to gaze into that beautiful blue colored sky as I began my day.


The two pictures below are of very special people in my life. The top picture is my amazing, wonderful, talented, loving, group of stitchers. I just can't say enough about these ladies. They provide laughter, tears, support, encouragement, and of course, stitching inspiration and guidance. Victoria Adams Brown of RibbonSmyth came down to Texas to participate in our "sewing retreat". This retreat house is in a very small old town in Texas. It was built in 1918 and is just fabulous. As you can see in the picture at the bottom, Vic gets into the fun by posing at the, yes, original "outhouse" with some really great reading material - her book, The Complete Guide to Silk Ribbon Embroidery. I know I enjoy having a copy in my library, do you?
The ladies are: back row: Melanie, Barbara, Linda
middle row: me, Lynn, Lynnis, Jan
front row: Vic, Dolores


0 comments:

 
Creative Blessings of "J O Y" - by Templates para novo blogger