Will be back real soon...promise.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Goodness, time does fly doesn't it.  I can't believe it has been so long since I was able to blog with you.  My Mom, who is 86 had surgery and I have been helping with her care, along with some other nondescript "life" events which have kept me quite busy.  I am working hard at getting things back on track, organized, hired help, etc. and promise I will return really soon; and, jump into creating, creating, creating once again - and sharing my exploits with you.  I have just signed up for some fun classes coming up at the Houston International Quilt Show in late October, early November - you know how I love my classes!  Till then, may God Bless your footsteps!


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Creative Blessings of "J O Y" - by Templates para novo blogger