A Quick Hello

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Time - it is amazing how the time just ticks by.  Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged.  I have taken some more online classes - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my online classes!  I took a wonderful painting mixed media class from Danielle Daniel called Her Story which was so much fun.  I have since been trying to create "intuitively" a girl which would represent me well - so far, I have this sketch and am pretty happy with her.  I will soon get out a canvass and paints and see what happens with colors and textures.

I have also done a bit of encaustic work and will have pictures of that soon.

Here is a crazy quilt block I stitched that will be added to 8 others to create a quilt for a special friend going through a rough time.
The theme of the quilt with be "Angels Among Us" and it was a pleasure and an honor to do a block for it.  I hadn't stitched in a while and it was good to get needle and thread back in my hands.  I will post a picture of the entire quilt once it is finished.

I hope you are finding time (more difficult than it seems) to create and play - it is so important to our artistic souls.  Until next time, may God shower you with blessings -

0 comments:

 
Creative Blessings of "J O Y" - by Templates para novo blogger