Margo Duke

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just another quick post today. Wanted you to see Margo Duke. Her site is under my favorite list on the left. She also has a blog you can get to from her site... http://www.hermajestymargo.com/ I was fortunate enough to attend her lecture at the recent Houston Quilt Market and got to actually caress some of her unbelievably beautiful creations. I mean, just look at the poncho she is wearing that she made - wow! She has a new book just out and my DH told me it has arrived at home. It is Needlefelting Magic and looks to be a wonderful and inspiring book. I can't wait to get home and slowly peruse every page. You can tell she has a passion for this art and it really comes through in her creations.

0 comments:

 
Creative Blessings of "J O Y" - by Templates para novo blogger