One or two of those kind of days.....

Sunday, December 16, 2007


Well, my last two days have been...well..like the picture on the left, "not so great", she said with a sneer. Things have been a bit frazzling. I am sure they will improve, but you know what I mean. I have had a couple of days that have just physically and emotionally drained me. I am so looking forward to hitting my pillow tonight - so away I go. I will be refreshed and maybe more artistically inclined tomorrow. Oh, I did have one fun event today - on the way to the hospital, yes hospital (Dad had to be rushed there - but he is home and things are stabilized now) we saw a family of bobcats playing and then running down the road and into the forest...how neat is that! Seeing the wildlife in the area has been a real treat for me - so far we have seen wild turkeys, deer, tons of birds, and the bobcats.

0 comments:

 
Creative Blessings of "J O Y" - by Templates para novo blogger