Family Wedding

Monday, June 10, 2013

The days have been busy as I am sure most of yours are.  We traveled to Arkansas recently for a family wedding, catching up with the cousins, and wrapping arms around sweet memories.  My cousin's daughter was married outside on her parents property at sunset and the setting was just magical.  The light streaming through the trees, mason jars filled with twinkling candles, and lots of laughter.



 They erected a cross (borrowed from their church) where they would say their vows in the beautiful wooded area next to their home.


The bride entered at dusk - so beautiful.  This young couple are devout Christians and their ceremony was laced with beautiful details honoring Christ.  One of the most touching for me was when the parents of the bride and groom rose and encircled the couple after they had said their vows and prayed over them.

Beth and Andrew: I have no doubt you will have an amazing marriage and life together.
Please  note that this particular picture was borrowed from their professional photographer, Stephanie Nunley.  You can see her amazing work at:  https://www.facebook.com/stephanienunleyphoto
I was so fortunate to stay with my cousin, Daine and her husband Mike, on their farm while in Arkansas for the wedding.  We reminisced for hours and shared some special memories.  They raise cattle and have an old house on the property in which they now keep hay, so I had great fun snapping photos of the old house and the cute orphaned calf that they were bottle feeding.  Simple, wonderful moments! 







I hope you have enjoyed the moments and photos I have shared.  So simple, yet so profound in many ways.  I am trying my hand at photography and learning to capture special moments in a beautiful way.  I have a lot to learn, but it is great fun.  I have signed up for yet another online course through Jeanne Oliver called The Art of Seeing (a photography class by Cathy Walters).  You can check out Cathy's bio and work here: www.cathywaltersphotography.com  and all the great mini-courses that Jeanne is offering this summer here:  http://jeanneoliver.ning.com/  there are courses in a wide variety of venues from Bee Keeping to making Vintage Trinket Jewelry.  

I hope to have time in my creative space soon and see what I can get into. Till then, may God guide you and bless you...











0 comments:

 
Creative Blessings of "J O Y" - by Templates para novo blogger